SALAVAT YULAYEV, an ice hockey team. Set up as a hockey team of the Salavat Yulayev Sports Club in Ufa...
BASHNEFT, joint stock oil company, PAO (Ufa). Performs the development of oil and natural gas fields...
The territory of the Bashkortostan republic is the place where besides the native people - Bashkirs,...
YAMANTAU (in translation from Bashkir, literally, — “bad mountain”), the highest point of the Bashk....
SALAVAT DRAMA THEATRE, state‑owned Bashkir. It was founded in 1933 as the Aurgazinsky Kolkhoz‑Sovkhoz...
The illustrated “Republic of Bashkortostan” encyclopedia in both Russian and English is a universal...
BELAYA, Agidel, left tributary of the Kama River, the largest river of the RB. Length — 1,430 km, basin...
SHULGAN-TASH, a reserve of 22.5 thous. ha within the territory of Burzyansky Raion. It was formed on...
- Mass media
- Art and culture
- Physical culture. Sport and tourism
- Political science
- Basic сoncepts
- Housing and community services
- Agricultural science
- Fine and decorative arts
- Civil activists
- Heroes of the Soviet Union and Russia
- Heroes of Socialist labour
- Full holders of the order of Glory
- Scientists and researchers
- Cultural figures
- Artists and actors
- Writers and poets
- Artists, architects and sculptors
- Athletes and coaches
- National teachers
- Atamans of the Orenburg cossack troops
- Bashkir sesens and yyrau
- Bashkir biy and tarkhans
- Participants of the bashkir uprisings
- Noble families
- Canton сhiefs
- Military leaders
- Nogay Murzas
- Industrialists and merchants
- Religious figures
- Bashkir Komsomol